How to Install WordPress Using DreamIT Host’s Inbuilt WordPress Manager
Follow these steps to install WordPress using DreamIT Host’s inbuilt WordPress Manager:
1. Log in to your MyDreamIT Portal. You can log into the MyDreamIT Portal via this link: my.dreamithost.com.au/login.
2. On the left-hand side menu, click WordPress Manager.
3. Next, click the New Installation button on the top right-hand side.
4. A popup for the new installation will open. Fill in the following details on the Details tab:
Username: DirectAdmin account username to install this on.
- Protocol: Your choice to have HTTP/HTTPS with or without www.
- Domain: Your Domain name/Website name.
- Installation Script: Script to install (leave this as WordPress).
- Administrator Password: Your website admin password.
- Site Name: Name of your site installation.
- Language: The language of the WordPress install.
- Administrator Username: Your username to login into the site.
- Administrator Email: The email account for the installation.
5. Select the Other tab, then fill in the following details:
Description: A description of the website.
- Directory: Specify the directory where you want this installed.
- Database Name: The name of your database.
- Database Prefix: The table prefix for your database.
6. Click the Create button to install. Once the installation is complete, you will receive a notification on the top right-hand side of the page.