How to Create a Subdomain in DirectAdmin
Follow these steps to create a subdomain in DirectAdmin:
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account. For instructions on how to log in to your DirectAdmin account, please click here.
2. Once logged in, under Account Manager, click on the Subdomain Management icon.
3. Click the Add Subdomain button.
4. Type in the name of your subdomain (In this example, the subdomain name is “staging”), then click the Add Subdomain button.
5. Your new subdomain will now be visible under Subdomain Management/Sub-Domains Setup.