Follow these steps to create a database in your cPanel account:
In order to have a working database, you will need to create the database, create a user and assign the user to the database.
Creating the Database
1. Log in to your cPanel account. For assistance with logging in, please click here.
2. Click on MySQL® Databases.
3. Under Create New Database, enter a name for your database, then click Create Database.
Creating the User
4. Scroll down to Add New User. Enter a username and password, then click Create User.
Assigning the User to the Database
5. Scroll down to Add User to Database. Under the dropdown box select the appropriate user and database you have created, then click Add.
6. You will now be asked to assign Permissions/Privileges the user can have on the database. Select the ALL PRIVILEGES tick box, then click Make Changes.