How to Set Up Your Email in Mac Mail
Follow these steps to set up your email in Mac Mail:
1. First, navigate to and open the Mac Mail application.
To do this, open up the Mail application. You can access it via the launch pad or under ‘Applications’ in Finder.
2. When Mail is open, select ‘Other Mail Account’, then click the Continue button.
3. Enter your Email Address and Password. Once you have filled in this information, click the Sign In button.
4. You will need to fill in your incoming and outgoing server settings for Mac Mail.
Please follow this link that explains your server settings: https://my.dreamithost.com.au/knowledgebase/4814/Server-Settings-IMAPorPOPorSMTP.html
Once you have entered your server settings, click the Sign In button. Your emails will start populating.
If you receive an error whilst trying to connect to the server, try:
- Verifying your credentials are correct by logging into your email via webmail. (You can log in to your webmail by using this link: https://mail.hosting-cloud.net)
- Double-check the incoming and outgoing server settings entered into Mac Mail.