Follow these steps to set up a website redirect in DirectAdmin:
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account. For instructions on how to log in to your DirectAdmin account, please click here.
2. Once logged in, under Account Manager, click on the Site Redirection icon.
3. Click the Create New Redirect button.
4. Fill in the following fields:
Local URL Path
The location of the website files within your File Manager. (The domain is prefilled, you will only need to edit this if the website files/page is in another directory.)
301 — Permanent — When a website has changed its name, you can redirect users to the new domain name or permanently redirect a specific web page to another web page.
302 — Temporary — When building/updating websites, this will temporarily redirect clients to another web page while the current web page is built/updated.
The location of the new web page that you want the site redirected to.
5. Once the form is filled in, click the Create button.