How to Create a PHP Info File in DirectAdmin
Follow these steps to create a PHP Info file in DirectAdmin:
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account. For instructions on how to log in to your DirectAdmin account, please click here.
2. Once logged in, under System Info & Files, click on the File Manager icon.
3. Go to the public_html folder directory. (In this example, the domain name is example1.com.)
4. You will need to create a new file. Click the [+] NEW button on the top left-hand side of the screen. Hover over Text File, then click Plain Text.
5. Name the file “info.php”, then click the CREATE button.
6. Now that you have created the file, right-click on the file, then click Edit.
7. When the page opens up, enter the following, then click Save.
Now that this file has been created, you can access the file to view your PHP settings.
You would type in “yourdomainname/info.php” into your web browser.
As per our example, you would type in “example1.com/info.php”.