How to Add a TXT Record into Your cPanel Zone Editor
Follow these steps to add a TXT Record into your cPanel Zone Editor:
1. Log in to your cPanel account. For instructions on how to log in to cPanel, please click here.
2. Scroll down to the Domains section, then click Zone Editor.
3. Click Manage for the domain you want to add the TXT record on.
4. Click the blue + ADD RECORD button.
5. A new empty record will appear.
6. Click on the dropdown box under the Type column, then select TXT.
7. Fill out the record as follows:
- Valid zone name: This will be your domain name
- TTL leave as 300
- Record: This will be the content you want to add there
Click the blue ADD RECORD button once finished.