Good web design is not only about making a page appear pretty. It is very important that your website represents your own brand, but also your own audience. You need to appeal to the target audience you cater to, as well as finding a way to make their time on your website as enjoyable as possible. Nobody likes a frustrating website that is slow, cluttered with stuff or hard to navigate. Regardless of your business niche, here are some key elements that define good website design.
– Declutter: keep your website simple and easy to access. Don’t overdo it with a dozen of menu options or links.
– Color combinations. Some websites are an absolute disaster in terms of color combinations. Take inspirations from the pros and use very minimal color combinations, which are more user-friendly and easier to navigate for your audience.
– Avoid flashing things and too many animations: Some website owners love to load their websites with flickering dots, moving pictures, GIFs and additional screens. These elements can be distracting and they should be used with caution, if used at all!
Looking to build your own website or get hosting? Find out more:
Web Hosting & One Clicks Apps
Free Site builder
If you are toying with the idea of starting your own business website, you probably came across mentions of SSL Certificates and you might be wondering…what is that?
SSL Certificates are actually also known as digital certificates, and their purpose is to allow a browser (typically, a person’s computer or device) to a particular server (wherever the website is hosted online.
SSL certificates enable users to protect their privacy, as well as sensitive information, such as any data you might type into a website.
This is particularly important for eCommerce websites, which handle various personal data on a daily basis, including addresses, phone numbers, credit card information and much more.
If you are looking to secure your websites, learn more about our SSL Certificates!
If you can dream it, we can make it happen.
This was our vision when we started DreamIT, an Australian hosting company based in the land down under. Our dedicated team of developers and experts are all about providing great services, as well as following up with great customer service each step of the way.
The idea is simple: let us work on your project, save time and money, while achieving professional solutions for your website, email hosting, custom domain needs, design and much more. We offer various web hosting solutions, which are conveniently priced based on your particular needs and budget requirements. Whether you are a start-up, a full-fledged business or an entrepreneur looking for a wallet-friendly solution to your web hosting needs, we can help.
It’s not just about web hosting: find out more about our wide range of services and feel free to get in touch to discuss your project and needs. We would love to hear from you!
The Internet is a huge part of how we do business and communicate with customers, partners and coworkers alike. Email has always been one of the foremost tools in order to efficiently reach out to people, and even in a time when social media and other innovation are quickly becoming standard business platforms, business email is not dead! This article features some of the reasons why you should never underestimate the power of a great business email.
– Improve your brand trust: Business emails aren’t just about sending content to people: they are also an opportunity to establish your brand and expose it to the receivers of your emails. Business emails can also help you establish trust: for example, if you are an Aussie business, having an Australian hosting service will immediately indicate to people that you are a local business. As you know, people tend to have a fondness for all things local!
– Take advantage of the flexibility: the best email providers allow you to take advantages of a wide variety of advanced features, including several mail channel delivery options, unlimited email accounts for various purposes, Cpanel for extensive flexibility, and much more.
– Don’t break the bank: professional emails still remain a remarkably affordable way to reach out to your customers, promote your products, advertise your services, as well as connect with collaborators or partners.
– Keep track of everything: emails can easily be archived and stored for your records, which is a wise thing to do for any business.
Looking to get professional emails, Check this out